Export Manager Functional Lighting
Integratech is a provider of functional led lights with a compact range aimed at offices, shops and industry. Main products are ledpanels, baylights, flexible strips and floodlights.
Founded in 2009 we realized every year a profitable growth with focus on the installer and distribution through wholesale and lightingspecialist.
• Together with the general management, you define a strategy to set up international business.
• You create a quick market entrance in France.
• You install necessary reporting dashboards and meeting structures.
• After 6 months you start to build a sales team in France.
• Taking action to create further growth, propose actions.
• Supporting the local sales operational activities in the territory.
• Improving the customer intimacy in the market.
• Follow up on the discount policy.
• Executing the promotional and other marketing activities in the area according to the agreed plan, and follow up after the events.
• Maximizing the customer satisfaction in all contacts existing between you and the market, being direct or indirect customers.
• Creating the best service towards the project market
• Gaining all necessary market insights about our customer network (partners, specifiers, contractors), the competition, other important people.
• You look to the other potential markets : U.K., Germany, Spain.
• You contribute to / are closely involved in the product management team and help to develop new products, in line with the global/local tendencies.
• You will have a key position in international communications between Integratech and Delta Light.
• You have a University degree with at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role.
• You are familiar with solid people management.
• You have thorough technical and commercial insight.
• You are fluent in English, French and Dutch. German is a plus.
• You are a result oriented sales manager, with a drive for success, strong planning and organization skills and able to refine structures.
• You have a competitive nature, with a structured, strategic as well as to-the-point approach. You are inventive and consistently strive for customer satisfaction.
• You are willing to travel frequently, national as well as abroad.
For this challenging position we are offering a competitive compensation package.
To apply for this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, please call 0032 16 79 50 51.