If the distance between operation and LED controller is too big for a wireless solution or a PWM signal, then the SR-2811DMW wall panel might offer a solution.
The DMX512 communication protocol originates from theater and enables addressing with a simplified wiring.
Bridging distances of over 100 meters is possible by using the DMX cable.
The SR-2811-DMX wall panel is equipped with a DMX512 output signal and can be combined with all DMX512 compatible controllers.
The DMX address of the wall panel is fixed for each color and cannot be changed.
• Controlling and dimming of RGB or RGB+W LED strips with DMX
• Handy color wheel for quick color choice
• Built-in automatic color loop
• Memory button
• Simulation of warm/neutral/cool white light
• Fixed repetitive DMX starting address