INTEGRATECH finds the protection of your privacy very important. Consequently, we strive to process your personal data in a legal, honest and transparent manner.
1. Who do we collect personal data on?
2. Why do we collect personal data?
Maintaining client relations
3. Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data within INTEGRATECH
Your personal data outside INTEGRATECH
- +Public authorities and regulatory institutions where there is a legal obligation to share or disclose client data, such as the tax administration.
- +Judicial or investigative bodies, such as the police, public prosecution department…
- +Service providers who help us with:
- +The design and maintenance of our internet tools and applications
- +Maintaining our servers
- +Social media applications we make us of
4. How do we protect your personal data
5. How long do we store your personal data
6. What rights do you have
- +The rigt to access:
- +The right to improvement:
- +The right to removal and limitation:
- +The right to object:
- +Right to data portability:
- +Right to withdraw your permission:
- +Right to submit complaints: